StairFurb is a family owned and ambitious, growing company providing cost down solutions for contemporary glass balustrading refurbishment products and systems. We pride ourselves on offering the best quality products and service to all our customers with bespoke solutions for your glass stair project. Our headquarters and manufacturing are based in Derbyshire, but we deliver to the whole of mainland UK and offer installation services to the whole of England.
We have developed a unique system to enable the average DIY’er to easily change your existing traditional stairs into a contemporary glass balustrade that complements your contemporary furnishings. Of course, if you’re not confident in DIY you can always hire a trusted trader to fit your staircase for you (struggling to find someone? Ask our sales team and they may be able to point you in the right direction).
What makes us better than any other supplier?
- Simple Installation. Even if you decide to gain even greater savings by DIY installing your glass balustrade, StairFurb does all the hard work for you by supplying your handrails pre-cut to the correct lengths, with the glass clamps pre-fitted to the correct locations. We also provide a bespoke instruction sheet tells you exactly how hight to fit your handrail brackets, making it very simple to set your handrail to the correct height, and also precisely where to fit your bottom brackets on the base rail.
- Clear Instruction. We have clear and concise measuring and fitting guides for our systems, as well as video tutorials for each.
- Flexibility. We give you the choice between going full DIY or having a supply and fit service. We will even arrange a video call to guide you through your measurements if you want to save money by doing it yourself but aren’t 100% confident measuring accurately.
- Customer Service. We are the best-rated supplier of glass staircase balustrades in the UK on Trust Pilot. Our customer service is unrivaled and we pride ourselves on being the best.
- Product Quality. The quality of our components is the best possible. All our glass is toughened, polished on all edges and has radius corners, our oak is solid American white oak and our stainless steel is all 304 or 316 grade stainless steel and our steel handrails don’t just get drilled for your glass clamps to fit to, we install special stainless steel “riv nuts” into your handrail to ensure a secure hold.
- Product Options. With our systems you have the option to keep your existing newel posts, or replace them with our solid oak newel posts. Similarly, you can keep your existing handrails and just install our made to measure glass panels, or you can upgrade your handrails to our brushed stainless steel or American oak handrails.
- Easy Ordering. If you are a DIY customer then you can measure your system and order it online, with the whole process taking as little as 15 minutes. If you’re a customer wanting the glass balustrades supplied and fitted then all we need is the handrail lengths for each section and some photos of your current set-up. We can then provide a quote, process the order and send a member of our team out to do a full survey.
- Our Prices. We have the most competitive prices in the UK and are yet to be beaten on price. We welcome a challenge, so please do hunt around and let us know if you find any suppliers that provide systems of matching quality at prices anywhere near ours.
If you would like to discuss your requirements with one of our advisers, please fill in your details below:
TEL: 0800 699 0021
Unit 21, Blakenhall Park, Bar Lane, Barton under Needwood DE13 8AJ
Collections by appointment only from Unit 21, Blakenhall Park, Bar Lane
Barton under Needwood DE13 8AJ
Monday – Friday 08.00 – 16.00
Arrange Video Call
0800 699 0021
Unit 21, Blakenhall Park, Bar Lane
Barton under Needwood DE13 8AJ
Payment processed by Stripe & PayPal.
100% Secure shopping Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode