Book Your Online Appointment
Pick a date and time slot using the system below and book your 20min online appointment for assistance with measuring and quoting.
Struggling to find a slot?
We’re popular! During peak times, our video call schedule fills up quickly, sometimes a week in advance. If all our open slots don’t quite fit your needs, but you’re ready to go, leave your details below and we’ll be in touch to find a time that works.
What to Expect
Our technical sales team makes your life easy with practical, honest style advice and technical support when measuring for an accurate quotation.
Your Advisor Will
- Take a relaxed approach, offering inspiring ideas and practical solutions
- Guide you through the measurements required for a quote
- Provide an accurate quote for your chosen products
- Assist you with the order process, if you prefer to order during the appointment
For Your Call You Will Need
- A tape measure. Ideally 5m or longer
- A second person (if possible) to assist with filming, while you measure
- The Google Meet app downloaded on to a mobile device that has a stable wifi connection
In a hurry and want a call asap?
Please note that standby availability is usually from last-minute cancellations, so there isn't much time to spare. It is essential that you have the Google Meet app installed on your mobile device and you have a tape measure available.Fill in the form and the team will get in touch the next time we have a last-minute cancellation.
- 1hr before your appointment, you will receive an sms and email with a link to your call.
- 5min before your scheduled call, please click the link that will be sent to you by text message one hour before your scheduled call. Clicking the link will direct you to your video call. Please ensure you activate audio and video.
- If you need to change the time of your scheduled call or cancel it, please respond to the confirmation text at least one hour before the scheduled call.
- The call is 20mins long and will be with one of our trained technical sales advisors.
- A technical sales advisor will answer any technical questions you have, provide any pre-ordering advice needed, and guide you through the measuring process.
- You can order during the call or have a quote emailed to you, which is valid for 30 days (sale prices are only valid during the sale period).
Please be aware that during a video call with a StairFurb advisor, we will be able to guide you through our measuring process and answer any technical questions you may have that are easier explained during a video call. It is not possible for our advisor to see both ends of the tape measure and read the tape measure on your behalf, therefore StairFurb accepts no liability for the measurements that are taken. The customer is solely responsible for providing the correct measurements.