How do I book my video call?
Press ‘BOOK VIDEO CALL’ on the button below, select a date and time slot and book your call.
*PLEASE INPUT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, AS WE WILL THEN SEND YOU A TEXT WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO MAKE THE VIDEO CALL.
This short video gives great tips for people booking a video call.
What happens before/during a StairFurb video call?
- 1hr before your appointment, you will receive an sms and email with a link to your call.
- 5min before your scheduled call, please click the link that will be sent to you by text message one hour before your scheduled call. Clicking the link will direct you to your video call. Please ensure you activate audio and video.
- If you need to change the time of your scheduled call or cancel it, please respond to the confirmation text at least one hour before the scheduled call.
- The call is 20mins long and will be with one of our trained technical sales advisors.
- A technical sales advisor will answer any technical questions you have, provide any pre-ordering advice needed, and guide you through the measuring process.
- You can order during the call or have a quote emailed to you, which is valid for 30 days (sale prices are only valid during the sale period).
What should i know before booking my video call?
- View our product pages for embedded and clamped glass kits, so you know which style you would like to be quoted for.
- You should understand that you are liable for the measurements which are taken. Please see the info at the bottom of this page, and our terms and conditions, regarding liability.
- There is some terminology that our advisors will use when referring to certain parts of the staircase. Please see the ‘Terminology’ images at the bottom of the page and familiarise yourself with the terms shown.
What do i need for my video call?
- A tape measure that is at least 5m long.
- A second person with you. One person to do the measuring, while the other films and talks to the advisor.
- A spirit level may be needed for some setups.
In order for us to be able to have a useful video call, you will need to understand some of the basic terminologies for different parts of your staircase or landing. Please make yourself familiar with the terminology shown in the images below.
Who is Liable for the Measurements?
Please be aware that during a video call with a StairFurb advisor, we will be able to guide you through our measuring process and answer any technical questions you may have that are easier explained during a video call. It is not possible for our advisor to see both ends of the tape measure and read the tape measure on your behalf, therefore StairFurb accepts no liability for the measurements that are taken. The customer is solely responsible for providing the correct measurements.